The following books are all very classic, well-written, and time-honored books. They are also highly recommended in universities across the world; I mean, those top universities. Finishing reading them and practicing the ideas within them would help take you however far you wish to go.
Let me know if you can’t access them or any other issue that I can be of assistance.
- The Elements of Style, by William Strunk Jr., available here: http://www.jlakes.org/ch/web/The-elements-of-style.pdf
- Zinsser, W. (2006). On writing well.New York: HarperCollins., available here: http://richardcolby.net/writ2000/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/On-Writing-Well-30th-Anniversa-Zinsser-William.pdf
- Style Guide (Economist Books) 11th Edition, available here: https://bordeure.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/the-economist-style-guide.pdf
Classic books for English reading:
- How to Read a Book, v5.0, by Paul N. Edwards, available here: https://pne.people.si.umich.edu/PDF/howtoread.pdf
- How to Read a Book: The Classic Guide to Intelligent Reading Revised Edition, by Mortimer Jerome Adler, available here: http://mathscinotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Adler-Mortimer-How-To-Read-A-Book.pdf